Author Topic: Babz Buzz 029  (Read 2363 times)

denamckinnon

• Word
  • Be nice, or I'll turn you into a frog.
Re: Babz Buzz 029
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 11:55:24 PM »
Once again, great show. I enjoy listening and always learn from your words!

EdBeach

• Letter
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 02:55:38 AM »
Yeah, what Dena said!

Also, regarding a comment you made near the end- don't worry about talking fast. Your diction is fine and easily understandable. That's the most important thing. There's a "rewind" function if people need a second listen to hear something and I tend to use it when there's a reference to something specific that I happen to be working on.

Nybabz

• Babz
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 04:16:50 AM »
thanks, team FORUM! You're the best... truly.

Alex

• SubAdmin
  • One Stressed Pussy
    • Alex Sarris - Screenwriter
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 11:14:10 AM »
Hey Babz,

Just keep pluggin' at it as you inspire many.

Alex
----------------------------------------------------
It takes 15 years to be an "Overnight Success"

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT ME.
----------------------------------------------------
It takes 15 years to be an "Overnight Success"

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT ME.

Dave Troop

• Clause
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 11:23:57 AM »
Babz

Thanks again for another great show!

So much action in this one I may have to replay it a few more times.

Again, we love hearing your show.  And your words of encouragement are an inspiration to us all!

Dave

Nybabz

• Babz
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »
Thanks babz,

I often listen but never seem to finish a show, too many young kids, so I infrequently leave a 'thank you'. My apologies.

Anyway a good show, useful chat and lots of words of wisdom.

Now, this may not lead to you to lose sleep with excitement, but i want you to know that once i have that feature that is worthy, i will be speaking to your first, and i feel WA and SS writers have that in common. After all, you provide a service that few of us mortals can obtain and i really appreciate the option being there.

I also want to reinforce that I have listened to what you say and am aiming for the unique concept, low budget script, since outside of that the chances are damn slim.

As an example, my recent feature has been praised for reversing a concept, a good same but different idea, but its not micro budget and its not 'good enough' - so you wont see it, as you have enough on your plate with quality writers like splesh2!!

but one day...

All the best.

I will be here.

Nybabz

• Babz
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 02:14:57 PM »
Babz

Thanks again for another great show!

So much action in this one I may have to replay it a few more times.

Again, we love hearing your show.  And your words of encouragement are an inspiration to us all!

Dave

As it happens a lot is going on but none of it is HOLLYWOOD NEWSWORTHY. That said, it's good to know that here I can be me; I can look for material. I can coach, guide and direct; and learn, make boo boos and kvetch!I can't tell you how hard it is to get a film set up over and over again. You all know this. That's soooo not the point, the point is we are TRAVELING together. Now, trust me, you do not want to share a room with me, I am a fussy sleeper. But indeed the 'walk' and the 'jog' and the 'run' we are doing: so much petro for ME it really does keep me keeping on so that I maybe, just maybe I am able to be of some value to you. Whether it's via a paycheck or enticing you to create regardless, this is our hang out. Darn if it ain't a fun ride! :)