Author Topic: Favorite holiday spots?  (Read 536 times)

Daniel Botha

• Yes, I have four faces.
  • Global Moderator
Favorite holiday spots?
« on: July 21, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »
Right now, as I type this I am sitting in a small cabin on a beach, with a fire blazing and a magnificent view outside. I've just arrived to my holiday location on the west coast of New Zealand. For those wondering why I haven't been around lately, now you have a reason (photos on Facebook).

Anyway, I've since discovered that this is probably one of my favorite places to go on holiday. So, I want to know where you guys like to go. Favorite holiday spots, anyone?

Photos would be great, I just can't post any at the moment :P.

Dan

Writer Arena

• Administrator
Re: Favorite holiday spots?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 05:45:55 PM »
There's a couple of places I could holiday and enjoy it but if I had a choice I would go to Amsterdam -- hands down. 

Reef Dreamer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 06:54:46 PM »
Dan, I got engaged on Lake Manatoba - something like that - in the mountains towards Queenstown in NZ. Beautiful area. Shame the marriage didn't last, but nice place to be engaged.

My favourite place is the photo I use here as part of my name - it's a small reef off jersey.

However, if were talking further a field, my favourite holidays were the fly drive ones we had around western America, the Rockies and the big national parks. Wonderful.

Alex

• SubAdmin
  • One Stressed Pussy
    • Alex Sarris - Screenwriter
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 08:10:10 PM »
Hey guys,

My favorite holiday spot would have to be Writer Arena. Hee Hee

Would have to say Cape Burney. It's a river mouth that opens out into the ocean some 400 clicks away.
Great fishing and 4WDing and casual strolls along the beach. Good place to relax with a nice red.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:34:38 AM by Alex »
----------------------------------------------------
It takes 15 years to be an "Overnight Success"

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT ME.
----------------------------------------------------
It takes 15 years to be an "Overnight Success"

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT ME.